Season 2011-12

Timed to perfection

91 Comments: First  |  Last

"Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has had three meetings this week with potential buyers for the club, ESPNsoccernet can reveal.

Bearing in mind the current unrest, and planned protest for Saturday, is this story giving off the distinct whiff of bullshit to anyone else?
John Daley, Cumbria     Posted 08/09/2011 at 18:26:15

back Return to the Mail Bag  :  Add your Comments back

Comments

Nelly Verdonghan
1   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:07:18

John...suddenly there are THREE...yes THREE... buyers on the horizon just days before the biggest organised protest against Kenwrong's (....and his cronies) leadership in his tenure.

Couldn't find ONE buyer in 10yrs but now he got THREE in the short time since the details of the protest were announced...these people treat the fans with the utmost DISRESPECT and have done for years...do they think we are a gang of cretins....??

Betcha they disappear into thin air if nothing comes of the protest...hope to god the protest works as Kenwrong will have to tell us who these buyers are....that's of course if they are genuine....what do you think...??
Stephen Kenny
2   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:13:50

I wonder if they took place in the fella's bedsit?
Tony Doran
3   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:12:31

I just rang back an retracted my bid, i'm now going for Northwich Vics instead. To be honest William as he called himself seemed very relieved, so that leaves two.
Jackie Barry
4   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:17:33

If all this is BS then shame on them, in the end all they are doing is digging themselves a deeper hole.

Anyone who falls for this again need to wake the heck up!
Jimmy Sorheim
5   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:10:47

I believe they are serious but I do not think we should stop protest plans just because there might be 3 possible candidates. Bill has screwed this club and its finances in such a way that he should not be forgiven, ever.

I am pissed about the sale of Arteta and I firmly believe this will hurt us the most of any players that we could have been sold. To me, Rodwell and Jagielka should have been sold first. Arteta and Baines are the most creative players over the last couple of seasons and I am very bitter at Kenwright for selling our most influential creative player in a time when we are already struggling to create anything in midfield, this certainly will make us bleed until the end of season!!!

Dennis Stevens
6   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:23:33

"... Kenwright has had three meetings this week with potential buyers for the club." - If he's got a golf club to sell why doesn't he list it on ebay?
Robert Penlington
7   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:27:06

It beggers belief. Has this man got no shame?
Dan Brierley
8   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:18:45

I am not surprised you guys are pissed off if you think there hasn't been any interest in buying us:

Kenwright and Keith Harris (chairman of Seymour Pierce) highlighted last year that there has been many interested parties, but nobody has ever shown the colour of their money. Keep up boys. No need to cry over things that aren't real.
Christopher Kelly
9   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:20:55

Sure you all of have seen this but here's the link anyway...

Completely weird article. I've never seen an article on any football site that quotes a "close friend" and uses words like "deeply saddened" and "Let down" that the Blue Union taped the conversation...This is not some paparazzi rag or shit novel you pickup at the airport, or even some diatribe your girlfriend hammers you with...this is real life football.

This is business, not theatre. Mr. Kenwright. Have fun with your "feelings" but we have been "Let down" 1000x more than he ever has. 10 years of wasted football and opportunities.

That's the whole problem, he's a theater bloke who knows nothing about running a footballing business. Not sure if this is true or not but smells of Ian Ross shite I must admit. Pray to God I'm wrong.

KEEP THE MARCH ON.
Dave Lynch
10   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:28:56

Bullshit!
Phil Martin
11   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:28:28

Remember FSF and Chris Samuelsen?
Remember the quote "The money is in the bank"?

Now some would call me cynical but rather that than an 'idiot'. Which is precisely how Dirty Bill treats the fans.
Stephen Kenny
12   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:32:44

I can picture Bill and some fella in a suit where the pants don't quite touch the shoes in a modest studio flat discussing the sale over a bucket of chicken having the arl "who do ya know" convo!!!
Ste Traverse
13   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:34:34

I and I would guess very many others had guessed 'takeover stories' would resurface this week.

Honestly, this pathetic Kenwright-regime is just so so predictable.

They'll come back again when the transfer window re-opens and next April when it's season ticket renewal time.
Nick Entwistle
14   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:38:00

It could be interpreted that he's had three meetings with buyers. Buyers being people within an individual group. One interested party.
Still balls though.
Gavin Ramejkis
15   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:40:49

This is bullshit and the same sort of shite used by Billy Bullshitter for the last few years come season tickdet renewals or whenever he's on the ropes only for the mythical buyers to disappear without trace - not surprising as they only exist in Billy's vivid imagination.

One thing worth noting about old Harry Harris is that he's the same bloke that wrote an article in the Express claiming agent Willie McKay was involved in transfer fraud, Harry and the Express eventually admitted it was bullshit and McKay walked with substantial damages and his legal tab picked up.
Steve Guy
16   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:45:07

Twaddle of the highest order. We are not idiots Mr. Kenwright, you have pulled this trick too many times to have any credibility. I agree with the call for plenty of supporters to get behind the protest on Saturday; the cracks on the OS website of it only being a "small" group of supporters calling for change will be blown out the water. Hopefully Billy BS will get his face on the big screen again during the game.
Phil Martin
17   Posted 08/09/2011 at 19:55:01

Wow
We are looking to do our business early
I'm the best salesperson there is
Nobody wants to buy us
I speak to 5 parties a year
Only Newcastle fans buy shirts
World class stadium for nothing
I wouldn't sell Rooney for £50M
I have no idea what £24M of operating costs are
Philip Green is your friend
I'm talking to three parties this week
24/7
James Beattie can be the next Dixie Dean
Did I mention the boy's pen?
Nobody buys football clubs anymore
John Keating
18   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:08:03

Really embarrassing. It's so predictable it really is embarrassing.I can't believe that Ross, who controls every bit of shite that comes out the club has the brass balls to let this one through.

He surely must be the worst of a bad bunch. Though Elstone runs him close.

Trevor Mackie
19   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:19:11

He's a laugh isn't he?
Dennis Stevens
20   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:17:17

Actually, it may well be entirely true. Kenwright probably does have at least three meetings a week. There may well be people at some of these meetings wealthy enough to buy up the club's shares. Therefore, he could well have had three meeting with 'potential buyers of the club'. Of course, whether they have any interest in the club or football even, & whether they would ever consider themselves to be 'potential buyers' of Everton FC may be a wholly different matter!
Simon Atkins
21   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:27:48

Complete and utter bull shit of the highest order.
Simon Atkins
22   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:29:26

By the way, did anyone notice the Elstone interview in which he states the club has been for sale for the last THREE years? This is a total departure from BK stating the club has been for sale for the last ten years?
Rob Murphy
23   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:32:15

Huh how!!
Andy Hegan
24   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:40:10

I do hope those nasty protestors dont scare off our potential buyers.
Sean Patton
25   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:40:22

The chairman who cried wolf. Are these the same 3 that were linked with the club this year in a special report by Northwest News?

If not then that is 6 prospective buyers this year alone and not one of them genuine what are the odds eh Bill?
Mike Hayes
26   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:52:23

I do hope those nasty investors don't scare off our potential protest march...
James Ryan
27   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:49:17

These media leaks are normally saved until season tickets are about to go on sale... I wonder if the club are going to put next season's season tickets on sale already? Super super early bird!!
Tommy Coleman
28   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:54:55

The gloves are off. It's now the fans against The Club. This bullshit propaganda by Kenwright tells me he has no intention of going away due to the fact he will say anything to ciong to power.
Chris Matheson
29   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:58:40

Oh Bill. Bill, Bill,Bill.

It's just so obvious, so predictable.
Dave Randles
30   Posted 08/09/2011 at 20:58:10

You. Couldn't. Make. It. Up.

They really do think we've crawled from under a rock.
Dan Parker
31   Posted 08/09/2011 at 21:14:10

I think the guy that wrote the ESPN article must be Keith Harris's relative.
Dan Parker
32   Posted 08/09/2011 at 21:16:22

Harry Harris on ESPN.....
Alan Clarke
33   Posted 08/09/2011 at 21:23:45

Andy Hegen spot on, the perfect excuse will be rolled out after the weekend. These mystery buyers didn't want to buy a club with such unruly fans. It's the same shit they circulated, blaming the fans for the Kirkby failure.

The whole board should go but I really can't stand Kenwright for all his fucking lies
Ben Jones
34   Posted 08/09/2011 at 21:32:39

What a load of rubbish. There has probably been that many meetings already.

It's gonna lead to nothing and nothing will happen AGAIN. These are the only meetings that have got caught by the press. I'm surprised how naive some Toffeewebbers are.
John Audsley
35   Posted 08/09/2011 at 21:41:56

It's all been said above.

Utter shite from the best shit-spinner in the business.

Shame on you, Blue Bill.
Michael Mcloughlin
36   Posted 08/09/2011 at 21:46:20

Have to say that I have been a supporter of the board over the years, I actually think they have done an okay job with the finances they have had at hand. But I am really pissed off with their attitude and how they treat the fans by putting out false hope for fans so desperate for success and investment. It really winds me up. I hate that in them.

I think it was very predictable the story of investors is another smoke screen and a dispicable one at that. I wasn't going on the protest on Saturday... But I am now. :-)

Neil Humphreys
37   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:12:19

Exit stage left luvvie, your lines are shite....
Patrick Bateman
38   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:23:11

Harry Harris doesn't seem to be a reputable source by any means. Just 'googled' his name and found an online petition to stop him writing 'bullshit' articles on ESPN, an 'Anti-Harry Harris' Facebook group and an article slating his 'sloppy journalism'.

Thanks to the work of The Blue Union, probably one of the few journalists left supporting Kenwright.
Trevor Mackie
39   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:15:56

Even the most pro-Kenwright fan will surely raise their eyebrows at this, is there a single brain cell at Goodison?

Almost daily there are these ludicrous pronouncements antagonising or patronising the clubs support and not a sign of what's really needed ? a bit of humility and improved communication.

It just confirms how dire their judgement is ? every suspected criticism raised over the years appears to be true.

I dare say the Philip Green suspicions will be the last revelation.
Simon Harris
40   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:33:00

I see the Harris clan are at it again.

Why 3 Interested parties!?? Are they just regurgutating old news? It's nearly a year ago this hit the media:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1315718/Everton-supremo-Bill-Kenwright-reveals-hes-talks-parties-possible-sale.html /

Neil Steele
41   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:43:43

Patrick, don't be too sure...Ross still has plenty of cronies left, and it appears the club still have some sort of hold/fear over the Echo.

Expect regular apologists like Maddock in the Mirror peddling some nonsense any day, and the Mail are usually not far behind.
Neil Humphreys
42   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:35:12

Have a quick look at the OS
Funny how so many anti-BU comments appear so Closely together- 4 all at 22.20 with pro BK sentiment with people who arent linked via FB or any other social media setting.

Should just be signed I Ross and left to it... Have a look quick!
Richard Harris
43   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:48:28

Well Kenwright hasn't had a meeting with me yet ? and I'm a 'potential' buyer of the club.....although I don't have any money. Does that rule me out?
Neil Humphreys
44   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:52:35

Richard,
Are you the Richard Harris from flat 2B, Acacia Avenue? The current CEO of Woolworths in Singapore and most importantly- do you have proof of postage of the cheque in the post?

Watch this space! 24x7 infact.....
Steve Woods
45   Posted 08/09/2011 at 22:51:57

So, once again, like before season tickets go on sale, BK is talking to interested parties! Wasn't he supposed to have been speaking to an interested party the night that the BU were meeting with him a few weeks ago?

It beggars belief that not one, not two but yes three potential buyers have turned up this week on the eve of a protest march. Jesus H Christ! ? you couldn't make it up, could you, unless you were Bill bloody Kenwright and his board of no-marks of course.

It gets more infuriating, unreal and la-la land by the day. Then again, that is what the guy deals in... Pure fucking fantasy!

Hand me that bottle and throw away the cork!

Good luck to all on the protest march, keep it clean, dignified and to the point ? unlike our club "custodians".
Steve Woods
46   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:00:40

I should have added, when someone 'cries wolf' time after time, after time [Bill], you kinda get inured to the effect. Know what I mean luvvie...?
Andrew Laird
47   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:04:43

(The fat lady enters stage left and inhales a large gasp of air............)
Richard Harris
48   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:18:39

The cheque is arriving by carrier pigeon and it will fly 24/7 until it reaches the bank....
Richard Harris
49   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:24:39

Maybe one of the potential buyers is a consortium fronted by the Reverend Hairnet and Mrs Gruntfuttuck :0)
Neil Humphreys
50   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:26:56

Richard,
That'll ding dang do for me ;-)

Any chance of a life presidency??

Blue Bill is a cross Between Lord Haw Haw and Gordon Brown.... Mr Everton my arse....
Kevin Tully
51   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:43:24

Substitute Chemical Ali with Bill, now watch the tanks roll by in the background.
Chad Schofield
52   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:49:28

Nice that the article ended paraphrasing Bill's 24/7 work ethic.

It is sad that it's all come to this... and of course expect some shite about the march scaring off valid investors.

Pathetic really.
Alex Kociuba
53   Posted 08/09/2011 at 23:54:53

I suspect this is regurgitated news from months ago and has been released for the very reaction that it has. I was on newsnow about 7pm and this ESPN story was on half the Everton websites. Maybe I am being too conspiratorial but it almost seemed like a coordinated and well calculated move.

This story is really stoking the fire of hatred towards the board, but when has such a scurrilous claims by a source such as ESPN ever been taken seriously? I'm all for the 'Blue Union' and the removal of the current board, but it just smacks of underhand tactics.

Jay Harris
54   Posted 09/09/2011 at 00:10:14

Doesnt Bill have a collection of old records?

He has certainly pulled this one out a few times.
James Stewart
55   Posted 09/09/2011 at 00:44:47

And wait for it Bullshit Bill's 3 interested parties are Elvis, The Pope and James Dean.
Drew O'Neall
56   Posted 09/09/2011 at 01:08:33

It's the 'three' part that's so insulting, like he can't even be bothered to make it sound credible..

"Tell em I'm meeting three buyers, that'll shut em up."

If he was meeting one buyer it might have some meaning, some seriousness, like he'd whittled it down but no, he's got three of the fuckers!
James Flynn
57   Posted 09/09/2011 at 01:35:12

If I was there, I'd participate in the protest, then walk into Goodison cheering my head off for the team.

If possible, can someone video the protest march and post it?

The end is near for this lot.
Brendan O'Doherty
58   Posted 09/09/2011 at 01:43:00

Elstone:

"Everton Football Club is for sale, despite accusations to the contrary. This has been the case for three years....."

Only 3 years? But the "24/7" search for investment has been going on for a lot longer than that surely? Oh, silly me, that was only when Bill wanted someone to pump millions into the club whilst he remained in charge... wonder why that didn't succeed....
James Bundza
59   Posted 09/09/2011 at 06:08:52

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Fuck off, Bill

Garry Martin
60   Posted 09/09/2011 at 06:36:05

The man would'nt lie would he? However, I have heard that our milkman, the local grocer & a small feller down the road have put bids in........... The whole club is a shambles!
Mike Green
61   Posted 09/09/2011 at 07:32:22

Who's to say this isn't bullshit from ESPNSoccernet........?
Mark Jensen
62   Posted 09/09/2011 at 08:25:47

Same old same old! Heard it all before from this board. Looks like Blue Union are beginning to have the desired effect. Two things are now critical:

1. Support Blue Union.
2. Sing your heart out for the boys on Saturday (win, lose or draw).

Anything other than full support for the team on Saturday, win, lose or draw, will be used as a stick by this board to say 'told you so'.

WE MUST SUPPORT THE TEAM ON SATURDAY and show this board all our disappointments rest at their door and their door alone.

Ste Hawkins
63   Posted 09/09/2011 at 08:46:30

The PR machine is in full swing the OS has stories from Andy Gray about stability being the key for Everton. Then Elstone dismissing the need for interim board and Jags saying that the players need confidence that can be gained from the fans support. They are running scared that there could be a lot of fans protesting and the likes of Ross/BK/Elstone will no longer be able to dismiss these fans groups as minorities and continue to ignore the fans frustrations. COYB
Shaun Brennan
64   Posted 09/09/2011 at 09:09:58

Do you think these are the same three people who Kenwright suggested whn season tickets where up for renewal?
Andrew Laird
65   Posted 09/09/2011 at 09:07:06

As Mr Ferguson once said: "It's squeaky bum time"

If there is anything to garner from the Everton PR machine it is that they DO NOT WANT a protest (despite Ian Ross stating that it would be 40 -50 idiotic kids). Anything which will highlight, even further, the truly shambolic mismanagement and incompetence rife within the club will carry more weight than any of their bullshit and they know it.
Mark Jensen
66   Posted 09/09/2011 at 09:10:38

Jags needs to focus on defending the penalty area rather the the boards PR bandwagon.
As Sharpy said "..both Everton's goals this season can be firmly laid at Jags door"
Looks like the EFC PR machine has more faces the a Welsh coal mine.
Simon Atkins
67   Posted 09/09/2011 at 09:08:37

I actually think Bill and the Blue PR machine has made a massive cock up with this one.

At last, as a majority, Evertonians are seeing through this rubbish and I think it will actually force more people in to action rather than the usual apathy.

The admission by Elstone that we have only been for sale for 3 years is staggering in my opinion. It is a total contradiction to the claims of BK that for 10 years he would have sold the club to anyone with the resources that he doesnt possess.
Neil Pickering
68   Posted 09/09/2011 at 09:49:52

This is real people, the middle eastern consortium interested is headed up by the the billionaire Sheik n' vac. He has been quoted that if he gains control he is going to 'put the freshness back' into our club!

You gotta love Bill!
Ste Hawkins
69   Posted 09/09/2011 at 08:46:30

The PR machine is in full swing the OS has stories from Andy Gray about stability being the key for Everton. Then Elstone dismissing the need for interim board and 2Jags saying that the players need confidence that can be gained from the fans support. They are running scared that there could be a lot of fans protesting and the likes of Ross/BK/Elstone will no longer be able to dismiss these fans groups as minorities and continue to ignore the fans frustrations. COYB
Steve Woods
70   Posted 09/09/2011 at 10:43:47

"You can fool some of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"

Abraham Lincoln
Eric Myles
71   Posted 09/09/2011 at 10:42:53

Neil #42, when I have left comments on the OS criticising BK they have not been posted.
Seems they only allow positive posts so I've given up now and comments to all the 'Feedback' addresses instead.
Dick Fearon
72   Posted 09/09/2011 at 10:46:03

Lets put this to bed.
Did Bill , any of the board or any official mouthpiece of the club has put their names to the story?
Ste Hawkins
73   Posted 09/09/2011 at 10:52:13

@72

Dick your right there are not any direct quotes from any member of the board or club., However the timing of the article and the usual rehashing of old 'news' stinks of Ross and the typical PR shite that comes out of the club during difficult times.
Colin Prendergast
74   Posted 09/09/2011 at 10:44:44

Ironically, the club's PR approach actually seems to be turning the tide against them and providing more incentive to support The Blue Union. Crediting your own fans with such limited intelligence as not to see past the continual spin and rhetoric is a dangerous tactic. Especially now that Rupert's activities have also been exposed to many.
Adam Bennett
75   Posted 09/09/2011 at 11:29:30

Who has seen Frankie Boyle?s ?Operation Mindfuck? gag? I saw it on Mock the Week.

Well, here?s Everton FC?s version.

?You have each been selected for this mission because you are known to the enemy and you each have a special skill:

Professor Tom Cannon, Mike Parry, Phil Neville, The Talksport presenters, The Echo and that bloke from Sky Sports News?..

WELCOME, TO OPERATION ROSSY?!
Andrew Ellams
76   Posted 09/09/2011 at 11:48:59

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the board didn't get a few enquiries over the next few weeks now our financial position has become more public knowledge. There is bound to be somebody trying to make a cheeky offer to see if they can get the club on the cheap.
Anthony Yates
77   Posted 09/09/2011 at 11:52:47

If there are 3 interested parties, why doesn't he name who they are. Might be able to take it serious then. It just sounds a pathetic spin by BB to prevent the protest march going ahead tommorow.
Tony J Williams
78   Posted 09/09/2011 at 12:23:17

Anthony, why doesn't who name who they are? No official statement from EFC.

It's all PR bullshit but nothing "official" about it.
Trevor Thompson
79   Posted 09/09/2011 at 12:51:12

It's pretty obvious that no matter whether there's a mass protest or non at all, BK will just say that the "three potential buyers" were not in the best intrest of the club.

If questioned about proof there were any in the first place he'll just get bored of answering the question.
Ste Hawkins
80   Posted 09/09/2011 at 13:51:31

3 is the magic number
Peter Laing
81   Posted 09/09/2011 at 13:56:34

The three enquiries have been received from Christopher Samuelson, Lord Lucan and the ghost of Shergar.
Mat Taylor
82   Posted 09/09/2011 at 14:11:33

What a time to take your 5 year old to his first game... what do you say?
Dave Roberts
83   Posted 09/09/2011 at 14:25:28

If this story appears in the Echo tonight or on SKy Sports News with a club spokesman saying yes we are talking to a potential buyer but there is a long way to get yet......... blah-di-blah, then I will take it seriously.

While it's only a hack repeating words from 'a friend of BKs' I am simply not interested.
Dave Roberts
84   Posted 09/09/2011 at 14:42:02

Mat

Tell him all about the time when this was a great club! He'll be fascinated.
Phill Redmond
85   Posted 09/09/2011 at 16:17:24

You should be happy, if ever a statement was set to backfire.....perfect timing for the march, all this will do is swell the numbers.
Dick Fearon
86   Posted 09/09/2011 at 16:37:33

I take it then that Bill nor his board or acolytes have been associated with this rumour.
Michael Evans
87   Posted 09/09/2011 at 17:08:48

Mat@82 - Tell him it's a pantomime.
Gavin Ramejkis
88   Posted 09/09/2011 at 19:57:27

Dick can I just ask you this as an open question?

Look back over several seasons, google is a good weapon of choice at the media stories of buyers rumoured to be looking at Everton. Now against those timelines check to see any other significant calendar events such as season ticket renewals or recent bad publicity; cock ups etc.

Then as a completely impartial counterbalance ask yourself with all of that information in front of you if the media that regularly have nothing whatsoever to say about Everton unless its denigrating a player or two saying they should be playing for one of the "Sky darlings" instead of Everton and ask yourself how convenient such a story would leak to the press and if you genuinely hand on heart think they were made up by the same media that haven't given Everton the time of day for the remaining months of the year.
Clive Lewis
89   Posted 09/09/2011 at 23:31:09

Kenwright , I am not sure this protest is going to achieve anything. Just read the Daily Mail article and it feels like we are really being unfair. The guy hasnt taken any money out of the club. If this is true how can we complain about him being anyhting but caring towards Everton. OK he tries to throw im positives that are exagerrated but who else have we got. I was agianst him but I am beginning to think he maybe does not want to send Everton to the wall by selling to dodgy people. Maybe we should change our tune and raise the profile of the club so as to attract buyers instead of trying to force out maybe someone who does actually care about Everton. We do need a buyer, but we dont have to destroy the lives of someone trying possibly to get the best deal for our club.
Mick Davies
90   Posted 10/09/2011 at 03:50:28

This could possibly be the first time just the THREAT of a march has forced a club's owner to sell up! Then again, I wouldn't bank on it. "Sly is an Evertonian, make no mistake, he'll be back here next season" 4 years later?
Mick Gallagher
91   Posted 10/09/2011 at 04:28:03

Sounds just like when the season ticket renewals were due, THREE buys were interested then were did they go. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM