Season 2011-12

Song for The Emirates

11 Comments: First  |  Last

At a time when we are desperatly short of something to sing about, the lack of material presumably explaining the lack of inspiration, the thought struck me that maybe we could have the entire Emirates singing in unison.

How about:-

"We all agreeeee... Bainsey is better than Cashley."

Simple? Yes.

Does it matter? No.

Is it true? Er.....................

Shall we sing it? Why the hell not... I say he deserves it .
Brian Garside, Sweden     Posted 09/12/2011 at 21:06:32

back Return to the Mail Bag  :  Add your Comments back

Comments

Sam Higgins
1   Posted 09/12/2011 at 21:51:36

Correct Brian it doesnt matter. Who gives a fuck. Just face it no one can remember when it was this shit to support Everton and no frickin posts about weather our LB is better than Chelsea's is gonna cheer anyone up!
Ian McDowell
2   Posted 09/12/2011 at 22:04:10

I agree with Sam, who really cares both are top class full backs. We should be more concerned with what the hell is going on with the club. I do admire the thousands of Evertonians who are going tomorrow. Last week was enough for me to say I may not go to another game unless there is a change at the top.
Ciaran Duff
3   Posted 09/12/2011 at 23:29:35

Brian,

You might have better luck with ,,,,,

"We all agreeeee... Martin is better than Moysey."
James Flynn
4   Posted 09/12/2011 at 23:45:14

Brian - Don't ask. Start singing. If things go in our favor, people will join in.
Robert Johnson
5   Posted 10/12/2011 at 10:30:01

Here's another simple one

Moyes out !!!
Jimmy Sørheim
6   Posted 10/12/2011 at 14:18:26

More interested in giving Arteta a warm welcome than singing for our team.There is nothing to sing about, other than Moyes.
George McKane
7   Posted 10/12/2011 at 18:07:15

Maybe The Death March!
Dalziel Kane
8   Posted 11/12/2011 at 02:30:17

Team in a mess, Moyes again making a mess of it, a realistic chance of not winning a fucking thing this year, next year or the year after, and I wanted to continue but had to edit it out, they're not going to bring me down and can just fuck off.

Point being, I'm not in the mood for flippant or asinine singing.

The club's in a mess, maybe you should focus a bit more.
Norman Merrill
9   Posted 11/12/2011 at 08:59:47

Same old same old.
Barry Thompson
10   Posted 12/12/2011 at 19:42:08

How about that old Hot Chocolate number "You win again"? ? seems the most apt song for The Emirates...
Brian Garside
11   Posted 13/12/2011 at 13:47:54

James. I sang here in Sweden. Didn´t anybody here me?