Season 2011-12

Matchday Programme Subscription

6 Comments: First  |  Last

This could be more of a plea for information.

I subscribe to the Everton home programme. Subscriptions are done through a company called O PUBLISHING who are based down south. I have not received the Stoke copy so have rung O, to be told the contract with Everton has been cancelled and I should get back in touch with the club.

I have rung the marketing team: no reply.

I have emailed them: no reply.

I await developments. The season subscription was a not insignificant 90.

Has anyone else heard anything?
Neil Smith, Wallasey     Posted 14/12/2011 at 16:20:34

back Return to the Mail Bag  :  Add your Comments back

Comments

Tom Hughes
1   Posted 14/12/2011 at 23:31:42

Oops another plug pulled.... you might have to make do with the "Shoot" annual I've heard the clubs farmed the contract out the newsagent on city road. Apparently they've got hoards of paperboys!
Nigel McKergan
2   Posted 14/12/2011 at 23:36:08

Neil, I have the same problem and with the same feedback from O Publishing and none from our wonderful club! I'm not sure legally where we stand but I would think, if O Publishing have taken our money, then they have broken the contract and without any written notice or advice.

Perhaps others reading these messages can advise or relate their own stories.

Either way, I will pursue one or both parties for a breech of contract to get my money back.
Alex Kociuba
3   Posted 15/12/2011 at 00:52:15

90 for 19 programmes? 5 per copy these days?! I would of thought buying in advance you'd get a discount?

James Flynn
4   Posted 15/12/2011 at 01:23:09

Oh Boy! Something as simple as this is neglected?

Kenright etal OUT.
Jason Lam
5   Posted 15/12/2011 at 01:43:01

You can't get enough of the bullcrap being spouted by the players and staff and subscribe to more??? Drooling over glossy photos of Osman?????
Paul Graney
6   Posted 16/12/2011 at 22:19:28

I had the same problem regarding the Stoke programme so I rang O Publishing and was told that they no longer have any dealings with the club and was told to ring them.

I rang the club and got through to the marketing department and was told they had been having problems with O Publishing and had cancelled the contract. I explained that I had paid them 80 and had not had any notification of any cancelling of contracts. The Club assured me that another publisher had taken over the contract ? no name given.

They took my details and told me they would send me the Stoke programme (still waiting) and that, from the Norwich game onwards, it would be normal serviced resumed. I'm not confident but I hope that helps you.