Season 2011-12

Elstone's Blog

17 Comments: First  |  Last

Merry Christmas

What rubbish that man speaks!

Just one thing he says that shows how out of touch the Club are, he reckons we are still The People's Club!!

After all what's happened he is still spouting that rubbish.

Unbelievable!

Russ Quinlan, Aberdeen     Posted 23/12/2011 at 11:51:17

back Return to the Mail Bag  :  Add your Comments back

Comments

Michael Kenrick
1   Posted 23/12/2011 at 14:30:49

Ian Ross may have gone...

But the Art of Spin lives on!

Ian McDowell
2   Posted 23/12/2011 at 14:39:42

I'm not even interested in anything that comes out of the club most of it is lies anyway.
Michael Mcloughlin
3   Posted 23/12/2011 at 14:40:09

Everton are losing fans hand over fist, so any kind of spin is useless. Something needs to happen and fast. Fans will not put up wiht the football that's being played at the moment for much longer. I agree the board treat the fans like morons spinning tales of takeovers, player signings and other lies. 32,000 on Wed which is a good indication as to how the fans are feeling.
Ste Traverse
4   Posted 23/12/2011 at 18:17:26

When we were lumbered with tubby Wyness I used to say anything would be an improvement on him.

I was well wide of the mark.
Jimmy Sørheim
5   Posted 23/12/2011 at 18:52:25

It is beyond ridiculous to as much as suggest that this has been a good year. And also to say that Moyes and all do their best, if that were true then replacements would be bought in the summer!!!!!

Priceless bullshit this is. Talk about putting make-up on the issues, "Dont forget your mascara, Mr Elstone." They must take the fans for idiots if they expect them to swallow that.
Ray Said
6   Posted 23/12/2011 at 19:17:31

There is a famous Yemeni saying 'Even a eunuch wouldn't buy a penis off such a man'. That sums up Elstone fine for me.
Ray Said
7   Posted 23/12/2011 at 19:19:44

Typo correction

There is a famous Yemeni saying ' even a eunuch wouldn't buy a penis off such a man'. That sums up Elstone fine for me
Steven Bennett
8   Posted 23/12/2011 at 21:34:39

Can't believe 32,000 still pay to watch that crap. I went to Stoke on a freebie and felt robbed because I bought a drink.
Michael Mcloughlin
9   Posted 23/12/2011 at 22:02:23

Not that I am illiterate or maybe I am But Can anyone explain who Donnelly is going ot sign for. Check link.
Dick Fearon
10   Posted 23/12/2011 at 21:58:37

Steve # 8,Here in Oz there was live viewing of our game or those of City, United The RS and 5 other.
No need to guess which I chose to watch.
What a pathetic hopeless bunch we evertonians are.
Queensland had a crooked political leader known for his contemptable media releases.
He called it, 'feeding the chooks'.
It seems Elstone takes a leaf out of his book.

Alan Clarke
11   Posted 24/12/2011 at 06:52:39

I suppose Elstone is just doing his job. What else is he supposed to say?

"What a pile of shit year it's been! We've sold our last remaining non-playing asset and started asset stripping the squad. We've completely undermined the manager, whilst slapping a completely unrealistic price on the club so Kenwright either keeps control or makes a huge profit. I can't wait for January when we sell off more assets and bring in more loans. Also in 2012, we will continue to work hard splitting the fan base, raising ticket prices and spinning lies about takeovers and investment. We've a 'special' rumour lined up for March
/April time when season tickets go on sale. Keep a look out for that one! (I'm sure Prenno or that fat idiot Martin Samuel will help us out). Merry Christmas suckers!"
Eric Myles
12   Posted 24/12/2011 at 08:44:46

Allan, you should apply for Ross's job.
John Ford
13   Posted 24/12/2011 at 09:08:19

Nice summary Alan!
James Stewart
14   Posted 24/12/2011 at 11:49:08

creep
Richard Jones
15   Posted 24/12/2011 at 12:29:09

I thought theyde dropped the peoples club motto.
Alan Clarke
16   Posted 24/12/2011 at 16:31:54

It was actually taken from a leaked email. It was alledgedly Elstone's first draft.
Ste Traverse
17   Posted 24/12/2011 at 18:11:49

Bang on the money,Alan Clarke #11.

Elstone really is a joke figure with a lot of Blues thesedays.