Hi Fans,

Interested in becoming part of a new exciting TV football show? I thought it was worth sending you a quick note on a new live football talk show we are doing on Sky.

The back bone of this exciting new show is fans discussing football and creating lively debate "Talksport on TV” if you like.

This fast paced 5 nights a week LIVE show will be the only appointment to celebrate football from a supporter's perspective, with conversation and terrace tales you won’t find anywhere else on TV.

The transfers, the referee’s decisions, the tables and discussions of the weekend's fixtures, the cult heroes and the terrible tailbacks on the M1. The transfer tittle-tattle and banter to focus on and what it really means to be a fan.

A modern day talk sport and fully interactive. This show is not just phone-in, hear the opinion of the couch pundits aka “The Real Fans” Broadcasting on TV, Mobile and on the web and streaming live through FanTV’s facebook and Twitter page along with our media partners all contributing towards building the FanTV cult community.

At this stage we would like to gauge your interest in potentially coming on the show. We are currently looking for guests/Fans and also potential segment presenter slots.

Please don’t hesitate to drop me an email on assel@lsptv.com and I’ll arrange for you to have a chat with one of our Exec Producers or MD.

Kind regards,

Assel
Production Coordinator
www.lsptv.com

Reader Comments (8)

Derek Thomas
1 Posted 09/07/2016 at 08:59:47
Assel; My personal opinion is the whole EFC / sky / BBC / MotD/ media bias thing will (self) limit any meaningful TW. interaction.

You might say that if 'we' don't participate how will the balance be redressed. But, baring the odd show pony, nobody on here will want to go anywhere near it...I hope.

Good luck any way, but you couldn't pay me to watch/listen to all the usual suspects bigging up the so called big teams.

P.S. calling it 'Talksport on TV' didn't do your case any favours...Total arse-wipe radio that.

So for that reason - I'm out.

Colin Glassar
2 Posted 09/07/2016 at 09:52:59
Good luck with this Assel but it's a big NO from me. The media, as a rule, either dislike us or belittle us but never show us any respect.

I'm sure you'll find loads of rs who are more than willing to hijack your project to their own benefit as they dominate every other media outlet.

Tony Draper
3 Posted 09/07/2016 at 16:48:28
Assel, I'm sure that the absence of Scouse accents (both as "experts" and as fans) will say everything so far as Evertonians are concerned.

By contrast, all the usual "old cronies" (experts) talking with West Country/Home Counties/East Anglian "Reds", will prove compelling to the usual demographic.

I'll be sticking to TW, 'cos if someone here hurts someone here then it's genuine Blueblood that get's spilled. Not "Johnny-come-lately" squabbling with "Johnny-foreigner".

Sam Barrett
4 Posted 09/07/2016 at 20:01:13
TV for bell ends, made by bell ends, starring bell ends and watched by bell ends
Patrick Murphy
5 Posted 09/07/2016 at 20:11:39
Bell End is a village in the English county of Worcestershire. It is situated approximately 3 kilometres south-east of Hagley on the A491, north of Bromsgrove and close to Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Halesowen. Sam I think you could be right, I bet there are loads of plastic RS living in that area of the country.
Sam Barrett
6 Posted 09/07/2016 at 20:19:15
Haha Patrick that must be where they film it
Eugene Ruane
7 Posted 12/07/2016 at 12:37:30
The Lovejoyification of football still has legs it seems.

'Top bantz'

Vomits.

Rob Madigan
8 Posted 26/09/2016 at 16:29:41
I have been on the show a couple of times. It is down here in London so difficult for any Blues back home to travel to unless you are here visiting or at a London game. I am a season ticket holder but share with a couple of blues down here in the Smoke.

Here's a link to the show last week, I was on the last segment with a West Ham fan who is also a very good friend of mine.

It's decent enough, just depends what fans are sitting on the sofa really and how good they are at talking the game.

Would I watch it if I wasn't on the show? I dunno, I watch it now, and put it on down the pub (I'm a publican) when it's on sometimes. It's okay, nothing spectacular, but it is better than watching SSN on a Klopp-loving loop all day.

Speedo gets on now and then, it's always worth watching when he is on as he is a bloody nutter... But he is our nutter.