I'm an Everton fan from Australia traveling to the UK next month and am trying to get tickets for the West Brom and Stoke games. Any advice on the best way to get tickets would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone could tell me how bad the restricted view seats are at Goodison, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Reader Comments (6)

Jermaine Jennings
2 Posted 28/07/2016 at 09:30:53
Ash,

The quickest and easiest way would be to purchase a ForEverton membership for £20. This would mean you get offered tickets before they go on general sale, which gives you a very good chance of getting tickets. You would need to move quickly for the Stoke game though as tickets are selling out fast.

For the West Brom game, away tickets in general are hard to get as they always sell out to season ticket holders. However you can also purchase tickets of Stubhub, who are Everton's ticket partner.

It depends where you sit for the restricted seats, I would say it's less bad I the lower bullens.

Good luck

Ian Bennett
3 Posted 28/07/2016 at 09:44:23
StubHub is a good option for these games.

Some tickets are ripping off fans, but you often find good seats where season ticket holders are missing a game, and will happily take face value. I use it to sell mine if no one wants them and I am away. These are normally decent seats and not what is left from what season ticket holders don't want.

It might be worth looking at Thomas Cook or Everton hospitality if your feeling a bit more flush.

Laura Round
4 Posted 28/07/2016 at 09:45:26
Ash, I sit in the Lower Bullens. I don't find it too bad... Have to lean forward a little some times to see past a pillar. I love the Bullens thought, so that's where I bought my season ticket. It has all the Goodison history.

The further back you are in the section, the more the sloping roof is an issue though. I sit in Row L and that's not too bad but I've been at the back and that wasn't great. When I went on to have a look round me for the Stoke game about an hour ago there was some seats behind mine (Lower Bullens 4 Row M) available. I reckon they'd be gone in next couple of days.

Lower Bullens 3 and 4 are nice as in the centre of pitch. 2 is close to away fans. Okay if you're winning! And 5 feels a bit far away when we're shooting towards the Park End.

Keith Edmunds
6 Posted 28/07/2016 at 00:03:20
Hi Ash we're also visiting from Oz and going the Stoke game. We bought Thomas Cook, 119 pounds per person for Main stand ticket and Albert Dock Hotel B&B. Don't know whereabouts in the Main Stand we are but for the price you'd hope they are good seats!

Looked at hospitality. Only offsite available at about 180 pounds pp so TC was better for us as we needed a hotel anyway.

Wasn't prepared to risk waiting for tickets to go on sale. I see today there are still some left.

Joe Digney
7 Posted 29/07/2016 at 17:25:08
I'm also going to be back over from Perth Australia in October. I wanna make Man City away. I was wondering how early away matches tickets go on sale? And how do you go about getting them?

And Ash – I hope you got some tickets and have a great day!

Peter Blennarhassett
9 Posted 02/08/2016 at 14:01:08
I might be able to help you out with a face value West Brom away ticket Ash. Email me at pblennarhassett@yahoo.com