The 2016-17 kicks off 13 August with a match-up against last season's third-placed side, Tottenham at Goodison Park.

Post all ticket requests and for sale notices for the game on this thread.

Reader Comments (37)

1 Posted 20/07/2016 at 11:54:47
I will be on holiday so will have 5 spare seats together (Lower Bullens), 1 adult 4 kids. Not sure of the logistics however as I'm not local. Pretty sure I read the box office can issue paper tickets for matches at request if anyone knows?
2 Posted 20/07/2016 at 11:57:50
Also, I believe the tickets can be upgraded to adult at a charge?
Jermaine Jennings
3 Posted 20/07/2016 at 16:34:53
Hi Laura,

I would take the 1 adult ticket off you if still available. my number is 07540620143. thanks

Jermaine

4 Posted 20/07/2016 at 17:54:01
Hey jermaine, I'm gonna see if anyone wants a couple of the kids ones with the adult as I can't really sell the kids ones separate. If no one has them though I'll text you Laura x
Andrew Smith
5 Posted 20/07/2016 at 18:10:37
Hi Laura/Jermaine.

I'll take one adult and 2 kids if still available, I'd even just take the 3 kids off you and pay for the upgrade or just chance it at the turnstile.

Andy

6 Posted 20/07/2016 at 18:35:09
Andy/jermaine

The only problem I have is the logistics of this. As I have said im away on holiday and I live near Birmingham. Has anyone got experience of how this could work? Will Everton print paper tickets for the match if I request them? Thanks

Jermaine Jennings
7 Posted 20/07/2016 at 21:29:55
Andy/ Laura,

I will take a kids and upgrade not fussed either way. If they are season tickets, you should contact the club to see if they can print as we would need to updgrade. Dont think you can upgrade on a kids season ticket.

8 Posted 20/07/2016 at 21:36:16
I'll have to look into it a bit won't I. Let me see what I can find out.
Andrew Smith
9 Posted 20/07/2016 at 21:48:22
I know the club has a partnership with StubHub, I bought a few off there a few seasons ago. Not sure how you go about adding your tickets to them for resale or what costs are involved.
10 Posted 20/07/2016 at 21:53:41
Thanks, Andrew, I have seen that. All depends on what the box office are willing to do really. I've checked terms and conditions and kids tickets can be upgraded to adult at club discretion. A few matches per season I think. Let's face it, they're not gonna turn down cash!
Martin Nicholls
12 Posted 21/07/2016 at 16:08:26
Laura - they upgrade by giving you a paper ticket. Your season ticket is retained by the Club then you either collect it once game has been played or they'll post it back to you if you want. Not sure if you actually have to go to the Box Office to do this (as I have done) or (as you don't live locally) whether they'll sort it for you by phone and post.
Matt Chesterman
13 Posted 21/07/2016 at 16:18:10
Anyone got a spare ticket I can purchase for Spurs game?
14 Posted 21/07/2016 at 16:41:27
Thank you Martin. I'll check with them. I know if you go thru StubHub, they just suspend your ticket for the match and print paper tickets for buyer to pick up on day. Surely they can do the same cutting out the middle man? Unless they make a load of commission! Have you ever had any issues upgrading a kids seat to adult? Or never tried? Thanks.
Martin Nicholls
15 Posted 21/07/2016 at 16:58:42
Laura,

I've upgraded over-65 to adult without a problem but they do restrict the number of times per season you can do it – not sure why as not only are they refusing money but also encouraging people to bunk in at a concessionary price!

Also, I don't know why they don't just suspend the season ticket for the game as this would seem to make more sense. Good luck!

16 Posted 21/07/2016 at 17:33:11
Thanks Martin... No worries anyway.. I have 4 kids' ones so I'll rotate the ones I upgrade!
Anthony Randell
17 Posted 22/07/2016 at 20:15:35
I'm looking for 1 adult ticket for the Spurs game. Can anyone help me out? Call me on 07977109286
18 Posted 25/07/2016 at 12:13:28
Just to follow up I spoke with Everton. They said kids season tickets can be upgraded to adult at box office on match day. No mention of this being limited. Also advised me that kids tickets sold/bought on Stubhub would also be allowed to be upgraded on the day.
Andrew Smith
19 Posted 25/07/2016 at 14:25:30
Hi Laura, great news for you about upgrading the tickets. Still interested if you have any left.
20 Posted 25/07/2016 at 16:55:21
Hi Andrew, I still have them all. Just need season tickets to arrive. If they come before I go to Malta I could post them out as long as they get posted back after..
Jermaine Jennings
21 Posted 25/07/2016 at 17:28:53
Hi Laura/Andrew,

Thats good news about the upgrade.

Next question is would they accept this when someone else other than owner upgrades the child season tickets at the box office, but I suppose you can't ask them this question as they will get a bit nervous!!

22 Posted 25/07/2016 at 17:48:07
Well jermaine they told me if I sell them on stubhub the person who buys them can upgrade them. I feel the message was 'if you don't take the piss well take your money' ill get it Sussed once I've done it a couple of times.. I like to come up as much as I can but with three kids and a 2.5hr drive it's never every week!
Jermaine Jennings
23 Posted 25/07/2016 at 18:28:09
Ok laura, let me know when your ready
Jim Rimmer
24 Posted 27/07/2016 at 12:55:02
Laura, if Jermaine is taking one ticket I would happily take the other four (to upgrade them to adults). Long story but messed up on tickets this year.

If it helps, I also travel to Birmingham once a week with work so if you preferred I could always pick them up and sort out the cost with you, if you felt safer than posting them? Either way let me know, as don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Alan Williams
25 Posted 28/07/2016 at 08:39:42
Laura. Go onto the website (ticket section) and click on the stubhub part and register you will need a PayPal account too. All you have to do is enter your EFC reference number and this will be the same as previous years you don't need your new card. Enter the value you wish to sell at and StubHub do the rest and you can keep hold of your tickets. They even send you an email when it's been sold; the buyer will then be issued a ticket by EFC via the ticket office collection point.

If you take the tickets on the day to the ticket office for an upgrade they will ask you some security questions and I wouldn't recommend you passing such answers on to Joe public. I used StubHub last year a lot and you can upgrade as much as possible I think; The RM dull footy meant my family didn't even want the tickets free!!!

26 Posted 28/07/2016 at 09:27:01
Thank you Alan, that's helpful. Stubhub don't have the match listed yet but I will keep checking. Seems the best way logistically and takes the onus of me if anyone is misbehaving in my seats! At least there is a paper trail that takes responsibility off of me! Hoping for a great season where all the games are a sell out! However I am keen to attend as much as I can x
27 Posted 28/07/2016 at 09:27:01
Thank you Alan, that's helpful. StubHub don't have the match listed yet but I will keep checking. Seems the best way logistically and takes the onus of me if anyone is misbehaving in my seats!

At least there is a paper trail that takes responsibility off of me! Hoping for a great season where all the games are a sell out! However, I am keen to attend as much as I can.

Jim Rimmer
28 Posted 28/07/2016 at 12:21:49
Laura, I would be happy to buy them off Stub Hub from you as well, or as I previously stated, whichever way is easiest for you. Thanks,
29 Posted 28/07/2016 at 15:21:17
Thanks Jim. I think I'll stick them on Stubhub as this makes the most sense logistically.. Feel free to check for my listing. I will post them as soon as the match is listed.
Jermaine Jennings
30 Posted 30/07/2016 at 10:11:50
Hi Laura,

The game is now listed on stub hub, let me know when you've added the tickets.

31 Posted 30/07/2016 at 16:36:33
Hey jermaine
They will go on Monday :)
Jermaine Jennings
32 Posted 30/07/2016 at 22:53:32
I have a single ticket which I purchased of StubHub for £45 plus fees, total £54. Its PK3 Row 8. I'm only asking for £45. I will have to collect the ticket from box office on the day, so would have to meet you at the stadium.

I needed two tickets which I have now found so that's why I'm selling the above ticket.

My number is on the above thread so text if you are interested.

Adrian Lambert
33 Posted 02/08/2016 at 16:37:21
I can't make the Spurs game now so my ticket is available to purchase for £40 (I paid £46). The seat's in the Top Balcony, block TB5, row H, seat 254. Email me at adrian@efc87.freeserve.co.uk asap if you want it. Thanks.
Nick OBrien
34 Posted 07/08/2016 at 09:54:28
I have an adult ticket available for the Tottenham match located in MS3 in the Main Stand Row FF not obstructed. Cost me £49.50 with booking fee will accept £45. Contact on 07808098339 or nickobrien@btinternet.com.

Regards,

Nick

Roy Adams
35 Posted 07/08/2016 at 20:34:42
Have a spare in Lower Bullens, cost £42 sell for £35.Leave your contact details here and I will txt the 1st poster, cheers.
Jonathan Houghton
36 Posted 11/08/2016 at 17:29:17
If anyone still has a spare ticket for Tottenham then please text on 07877805472 or email jonathanh778@gmail.com. Not fussy over which stand so long as not obstructed.

Thanks,

Johnny

James Hockey
37 Posted 12/08/2016 at 18:53:00
Hi if anyone has a spare ticket for Tottenham tomorrow can you please give me a text, call or email.

0758492764
j.hockey1909@googlemail.com

Thanks

Colin Quinney
38 Posted 12/08/2016 at 19:38:40
Tickets available for the Spurs game.
Ive been admitted to hospital in Salisbury and just been told I have an Op on Monday and will be out of action for weeks! I have 2 season tickets available in Upper Bullens, just to the right of halfway, Gwladys street side only 4 rows from the front (to give you an idea of how good they are, the equivalent seats on the Opp side are for best hospitality!) I'm only looking for face value. call me on 07850 067184 or email me on ctdquinney @hotmail.co.uk.