Tickets for sale and requests for spares for the home game against Stoke City on Saturday 27 August should be posted to this thread.

Reader Comments (9)

Barry Morrison
1 Posted 20/08/2016 at 00:29:59
I'm travelling over from Ireland to take my little boy to his first match against Stoke next week, but in my panic to get tickets given the 30-odd thousand season tickets being sold – and having already booked flights – I have managed to end up with two spare tickets in the Lower Bullens (one adult and one kids ticket) – is there any good way to shift these?

I know season ticket holders can use StubHub, but is there any way to sell on normal tickets? I'm not looking anything over face value, and to be honest I'd actually take any reasonable offer.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Clive Rogers
2 Posted 21/08/2016 at 10:10:46
You can always ask people in the queue at the ticket office on the day if they want them. Get there early though.
Barry Morrison
3 Posted 21/08/2016 at 11:04:16
That's helpful Clive, thanks.
Stephen Murray
4 Posted 21/08/2016 at 12:39:40
I'm looking for one adult ticket for the Stoke game I fly over next Friday from Dublin if anyone can be of help it'll be much appreciated. COYB
Jermaine Jennings
5 Posted 22/08/2016 at 06:23:13
I have one spare ticket located on LB3 Row J which is an obstructed view as I have an another ticket. Its face value of 38 quid. Text me on 07540620143 if your interested.
Jayne Hart
6 Posted 22/08/2016 at 22:19:00
I have a spare ticket LB4 L0172 which I cannot sell through StubHub. Free to good home. Please text me on 07812 380320 by Wednesday pm with your address and I can post it out to you (I don't live in Liverpool).
Jayne Hart
7 Posted 23/08/2016 at 22:04:06
Above ticket has now gone.
Tony Gallagher
9 Posted 24/08/2016 at 20:19:25
I have one a Adult ticket for Stoke on Saturday. Top Balcony, £29.88 and I have 2 Adult vouches at £15 each and 2 kids vouches at £5 each.

They are for category C home matches only.

Tony - 07932488887
Barry Morrison
10 Posted 27/08/2016 at 13:47:32
Adult and concession for today - lower Bullens, not obstructed. Give me a buzz now - at ground. 07736460065.