Tickets for sale and requests for spares for the home game against Swansea on Saturday 19 November should be posted to this thread.

Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Reader Comments (12)

Roy Clark
1 Posted 23/10/2016 at 11:58:01
Be grateful if any Blues fans had 2 spare tickets for the game against Swansea.

I live in the South and cannot get tickets and wish to bring a first-time friend.

Thank you.

Ray Roche
2 Posted 23/10/2016 at 12:27:49
I'd like a Dad and a Lad pair of tickets for my pal who wants to bring his 7-year-old to his first match. I want to get him going before his Man Utd or RS mates pressure him into turning red. Thanks.
Ray Robinson
3 Posted 23/10/2016 at 15:37:12
Roy and Ray, Tickets for the Swansea game go on sale to ForEverton members on 17th October (you could always join up) and on General Sale on 20th October.

I doubt whether Swansea will take up their full allocation, so I would guess that the Upper Bullens away section will be made available to home supporters. Otherwise, it'll be restricted view seats only, probably. That's still infinitely better than going over to the dark side.

Brent Stephens
4 Posted 23/10/2016 at 15:45:39
Ray, as season ticket holder I have (so might you) a voucher for ٣ junior ticket for a category C game, which I probably won't use. Welcome to it if your pal wants it. Let me know.
Ray Roche
5 Posted 23/10/2016 at 21:37:59
Ray R, thanks for the heads up, I thought if someone was looking to offload a couple of tickets it could suit all round. Here in North Wales us Blues are plentiful, many exiled scousers like me, all the United and RS types follow their Dads and their mantra..."I'd go but I can't get a ticket".

Brent, I have a season ticket for Lower Gwladys St, wasn't aware of the £5 junior ticket voucher, I'll check it out and, if needs be, I'll be in touch. I may be better off joining the ForEverton scheme to get two together. Thanks son.

Ray Roche
6 Posted 27/10/2016 at 12:51:01
Ray and Brent, well, I tried all ways but the only tickets left were obstructed views, and no two together. Just on the off chance I phoned the Box Office and the very helpful Mandy went through everything with/for me but there was nothing.

Then she said, "I'll just check if anything has just been returned" and there they were, two Main Stand tickets. So, a very happy 7 year old now looking forward to his first game. Thanks, lads, for the help.

Brent Stephens
7 Posted 27/10/2016 at 19:11:29
Ray (dad) – good man. And one new Evertonian, we hope!
James Owen
8 Posted 17/11/2016 at 10:24:26
Hi.

Anyone got one spare junior ticket for anywhere in the Lower Gwladys for the Swansea game?

Thanks.

Martin O'Connor
9 Posted 18/11/2016 at 02:42:59
James Owen,

One of my sons can't make Swansea so his season ticket for Lower Gwladys can be used. I'm London-based... text me if interested as I can arrange for use; I usually get to the ground about 2:30. Call: 077562 75957

Martin O'Connor
10 Posted 18/11/2016 at 02:45:34
Forgot number: 077562 75957
James Owen
11 Posted 18/11/2016 at 13:37:57
Thanks Martin.
Text sent.
Regards James.
Armando Canaj
12 Posted 18/11/2016 at 20:39:43
I have 1 spare for the Swansea game. Upper Gwladys. Moody teenager has fallen out with me again!!!

07973955772