Tickets for sale, requests for spares, meetups and car-share ideas for the home game against Sunderland on Saturday 25 February should be posted to this thread. Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Note: We provide this purely as a means of fans letting other fans know of potentially available tickets or when tickets are wanted. We have no way of independently verifying the veracity of offers made and take no responsibility for them. By posting a message below, you accept that any transaction you enter into is done so at your own risk.

Reader Comments (13)

Mike Burgess
1 Posted 30/01/2017 at 19:32:01
Hi. I am trying to get hold of two tickets for the Sunderland game to take my dad to a match again for his birthday.

1 OAP. 1 standard ticket or 2 standard tickets

Thanks

Mike 07920748201

Paul Colley
2 Posted 30/01/2017 at 23:15:12
I'm also looking for two adult tickets for this match. Have spent the last 18 months clawing my way back after a cancer diagnosis and a friend/colleague has offered to drive me over from Bradford and help me out on the day. Thought I would never get to see Goodison again. 07862 175114.
Christian Thompson
3 Posted 05/02/2017 at 22:33:48
Hi i'm looking for 2 tickets for the Sunderland game please 1x adult and 1x child if anyone can help me out please txt or call me on 07933523075.
Regards Chris
Bill Griffiths
4 Posted 07/02/2017 at 11:37:56
Wanted, 1 OAP or 1standard ticket for Sunderland home.

Regards, Bill - 07500513373

Christian Thompson
5 Posted 09/02/2017 at 17:01:43
Hi,

I'm still looking for 2 tickets for Everton v Sunderland game if anyone can help me please as its for my boys birthday get in contact either by txt, call or e-mail.

Cheers

07933523075 and chris.thompson78@hotmail.com

Andrew Simpson
6 Posted 17/02/2017 at 05:35:11
Hi all, travelling south from north east Scotland for our home match on 25th February vs Sunderland. I am interested to hear of any advice you can offer me for match day activities?

I have been a couple times previous but never really had time to do anything other than the match. This time we arrive in Liverpool at 9:45am with no plans. We have a party of 5 (one 15-year-old) so looking for Everton related pubs or sights we can head to pre/post match to make the most of our experience.

We were going to do the Goodison Park tour on Sunday morning before flying back north but we were told no tours taking place at present. We are staying overnight at a place on Sheil Road. Any tips would be gratefully received!

Can't wait! COYB!

Ian Randles
7 Posted 17/02/2017 at 20:48:15
HI

I am looking to purchase 2 x adult tickets for the Sunderland game. If anybody is looking to sell or knows of any available, then please contact me to discuss prices etc.

Contact on below

ianrandles15@gmail.com
07890329055
Thanks in advance Ian.

Ian Randles
8 Posted 18/02/2017 at 11:52:13
Hi All, I have now got myself sorted with 2 tickets through Stub Hub. Cheers Ian
Joe Digney
9 Posted 21/02/2017 at 11:11:21
Hello I am looking for two adult tickets for me and the Mrs. Contact me on 07375611226 if anyone has tickets or email me on joe_digney@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!

Stephen Jones
10 Posted 22/02/2017 at 16:42:15
Hi fellow Blues,

I am looking for a place to watch out the match live in Las Vegas on Saturday; all suggestions would be very welcome. Gutted missing first home game for 3 years.

Steven Sturm
11 Posted 22/02/2017 at 17:53:27
Stephen Jones - The Crown and Anchor on Tropicana Avenue (2 miles East of the strip) is open 24 hours and shows the games. Not an Everton pub (don't think there is one in Vegas) but I expect they will put the game on one of the screens. Call ahead if you want to be sure:

Crown & Anchor
1350 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Phone: (702) 739-8676

Joe Digney
12 Posted 22/02/2017 at 21:58:56
Managed to sort myself two.
COYB!
Martin O'Connor
13 Posted 22/02/2017 at 22:00:21
My son cant make Sunderland so I have a spare ticket. If interested text 077562 75957