Tickets for sale and requests for spares for the home game against Hull on Saturday 18th March should be posted to this thread. Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Note: We provide this purely as a means of fans letting other fans know of potentially available tickets or when tickets are wanted. We have no way of independently verifying the veracity of offers made and take no responsibility for them. By posting a message below, you accept that any transaction you enter into is done so at your own risk.

Reader Comments (11)

Mark Boulle
1 Posted 17/02/2017 at 05:32:24
Hi Toffeewebbers,

Having not been to Goodison Park for three seasons with one thing and another, I have finally made time to come up for the Hull game on Saturday 18th March.

I logged on shortly after general sale tickets became available this morning and already there seems to be virtually no availability except the dreaded restricted view seats – really don't want one of those for my first visit in three years!

Any single non-restricted view tickets going spare on here please? Happy to pay full face value. Please PM me on manboulle@gmail.com if you can help.

Andrew Codling
2 Posted 17/02/2017 at 05:32:55
Heading back from Iraq and need a ticket for Hull game.
Andy Codling
3 Posted 17/02/2017 at 05:42:20
email @ andycodling1878@gmail.com thanks
Mark Boulle
4 Posted 20/02/2017 at 23:16:31
So...any spares going for Hull City before I try this stubhub thing? Or should that be my first port of call?

manboulle@gmail.com

Cheers!

Andy Codling
5 Posted 26/02/2017 at 11:34:21
Tickets on Stub Hub over a hundred quid... What the fuck!!!
Chris Kelsall
8 Posted 10/03/2017 at 15:03:40
One season ticket available for Hull and West Brom – face value. Phone Chris on 07826 870259.
Roy Adams
10 Posted 13/03/2017 at 14:56:13
I have 1 season ticket for Hull, adult in Lower Bullens. Face value, collect at ground. Txt 07969 561488
Peter McTegart
11 Posted 14/03/2017 at 16:59:54
Anyone got a spare single ticket for Top Balcony for Hull City game on Saturday?

Chris Kelsall
12 Posted 15/03/2017 at 10:55:25
One adult derby ticket required. Unlikely to get one, I know, but here goes. Call or text Chris on 07826 870259.
Peter Lee
13 Posted 16/03/2017 at 10:32:58
Due to hols, two Top Balcony and one Main Stand tickets available for tomorrow, £40 each. Collect from me outside the ground tomorrow. Ring 07913651623
Mark Boulle
14 Posted 17/03/2017 at 14:21:03
Hi all,

Got myself a StubHub ticket for tomorrow – first home game in 4 years, can't wait... (Lukaku's not going to spoil my day!)

I do know a couple of guys who normally go but they aren't able to make it tomorrow. I'll be aiming to arrive about 1 pm – if you're willing to let this Oxford-based Toffee join your pre-match beer plans, please PM me on manboulle@gmail.com (don't email all at once :))

Also, if there are any rugby fans on here, where's good to watch the England v Ireland Grand Slam game afterwards?