The much maligned Offside Forum has renewed its fantasy league on the official Premier League site today.

Rules are simple this season..NO players from Liverpool allowed.

The code to join is : 152388-38938

Reader Comments (12)

Paul Hewitt
1 Posted 15/07/2017 at 22:41:09
I'm gonna win it.
Mark Riding
2 Posted 16/07/2017 at 19:09:57
Great to see a couple of new names already. Nice one lads.
Paul Turton
3 Posted 17/07/2017 at 12:31:56
Never have RS in my Fantasy team, but please clarify, are former RS allowed? What if we signed for example Benteke? Would he be allowed?
Rob Halligan
4 Posted 17/07/2017 at 14:58:10
Former RS players are okay, Paul.
Steve Ferns
5 Posted 17/07/2017 at 15:09:45
I got in the top 1,000 one year on the Premier League website, about ten years ago, and it was based on a team including Reina and another RS defender. Way I saw it, if they kept a clean sheet there was some bonus, plus that side never conceded.

I also had a mate who used to put a bet on the RS to win every Saturday (again going back a bit to when we did both play Saturdays), so he'd be happy either way.

Rob Halligan
6 Posted 17/07/2017 at 19:30:08
Seems Jordan Henderson has a team in the fantasy league....

Steven Sturm
9 Posted 18/07/2017 at 23:09:05
Paul Hewitt now 1/3 at Betfair to win it all.
Amit Balaggan
10 Posted 25/07/2017 at 17:38:06
Does anyone know code for joining Toffeeweb Fantasy Premier League code?

Any other Everton-based league is also welcome.

Mark Riding
11 Posted 12/08/2017 at 21:17:21
Three sides in the league today appear to have players from Liverpool?
Mark Riding
12 Posted 12/08/2017 at 21:33:16
Okay, one weeks grace on this as we added the new rule this season. If any sides have players from Liverpool in next game week, the team will be deleted.
Dennis Ng
13 Posted 12/08/2017 at 21:46:42
Damn, I wanted to pick Coutinho and get his points when he is at Barca LOL
Mark Riding
14 Posted 19/08/2017 at 20:01:53
So the teams that have used Liverpool players this week are suspended from the league to keep the playing field level. If anyone who's been suspended wants to be reinstated, please let me know and I'll put you back on for week 3 no probs about points already gained etc. The fact that Liverpool are shite is making me think twice about this rule though, as I'm keen on winning the league again.