Does anyone know where Richard Dodd and Gavin Ramejkis gone? Once regular posters on Toffeeweb.

I miss the banter between Tony Marsh and Doddy, also Richard's quotes from "the Freshy"

Reader Comments (7)

Lee Courtliff
1 Posted 16/11/2017 at 01:11:58
Those names bring back memories!
Who was the American who only started following us in about 2011 and was absolutely sure we'd beat Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final the following year?

"We got this,guys"...he clearly had a lot to learn.

Ste Traverse
2 Posted 16/11/2017 at 13:02:00
Gavin is on Facebook. While I'm not on there, I do know a few of my blue mates have him as a friend.
James Flynn
3 Posted 16/11/2017 at 15:31:50
Lee (#1) – That was me! Never so certain of victory.

Then Distin made that backpass. My first "stomach-punch" defeat as an Evertonian.

I'll add Dave Wilson to the names of the long missing. A guy who could and would fight his position; always an interesting read.

Lee Courtliff
4 Posted 17/11/2017 at 00:14:49
Alright, James, I thought it was you but wasn't sure.

I recall reading your comment at the time and thinking, "this guy hasn't got a clue what he's let himself in for".

Unfortunately, I was correct but I'm glad to see you're still with us.

Dave Wilson!!! Now that guy had one long, drawn out 'discussion' on here after that semi-final with one of the editors and numerous other regular contributors, if my memory serves me rightly?

Mark Boulle
5 Posted 17/11/2017 at 16:55:58
Speaking of which, what's happened to Ken Buckley's match reports? I seem to remember he had a long break once before – was he unwell? I hope he's alright...
Phil Gardner
6 Posted 17/11/2017 at 18:53:16
Personally, I’ve been suffering from Eugene Ruane Defecit Syndrome (ERDS.) The bloke is nowhere near as prolific as he once was...and that’s a shame to be honest, he’s always a good read.
Steve Ferns
7 Posted 17/11/2017 at 18:58:22
Yes, we need more Eugene in the that dark days. He's always got something funny to say. Our situation has probably made him miserable and ruined his humour.