Tickets for sale, requests for spares and travel information for the Europa League match in Limassol should be posted to this thread. Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Note: We provide this purely as a means of fans letting other fans know of potentially available tickets or when tickets are wanted. We have no way of independently verifying the veracity of offers made and take no responsibility for them. By posting a message below, you accept that any transaction you enter into is done so at your own risk.

Reader Comments (10)

Paul Traill
1 Posted 19/11/2017 at 20:46:27
Has anyone else been a divvy like me and booked accommodation in Limassol, only to now find out that the game is actually being played in Nicosia?

We'll probably just stay in Limassol and get a taxi to the game. Has anyone else booked accommodation in Limassol? I'm just wondering where all the Blues will be. Thanks.

James Smith
2 Posted 20/11/2017 at 20:57:46
If anyone needs two tickets for Limassol, face value, give me a call on 07881981323 Thanks.
John Guy
3 Posted 21/11/2017 at 06:48:30
Staying in Nicosia myself. Would be good to hear from ITK blues where you will be congregating the night before the game, and the day of the game.
Graeme Crew
4 Posted 21/11/2017 at 17:19:42
Two or three tickets available for Limassol away, at face value. Email graemecrewe@blueyonder.co.uk or text 07921252086 if interested. Thanks
James Smith
5 Posted 22/11/2017 at 02:15:38
Tickets for Limassol now sold. Thanks.
Chris Gordon
6 Posted 24/11/2017 at 21:06:37
I used mine to light the fire this evening.
Geoff Harrison
7 Posted 28/11/2017 at 22:46:29
Paul (1) I've done exactly the same thing. Mind you I also booked a hotel in Atalanta for the first group away game. I'm definitely going to Limassol. Not so sure I'll bother with Nicosia!
Paul Traill
8 Posted 30/11/2017 at 13:29:04
John (3)/Geoff (7) - we've now cancelled our Limassol accommodation and have booked something in Nicosia. If you hear of any plans for meeting up anywhere in Nicosia do tell. :-)
John Guy
9 Posted 03/12/2017 at 07:34:28
Paul at (8). I'm staying apparently quite central in Nicosia, and waiting for recommendations of local bars from my hotel. Will post on here when I know more - otherwise, if you are on FB, connect with me /john.guy.16 and we can keep in touch via messenger. Look forward to discussing all things EFC and enjoying a beer with you.
Paul Traill