I'm looking for some info on how I can secure a ticket to the derby on the 7th. Somehow all my stars have aligned and I'm in Dublin for a job (coming all the way from Adelaide, South Australia) and I have that weekend off! A game at Goodison has been on my bucket list since I started supporting the Blues 10 years ago and then to see who the game was against on my free weekend... well perhaps I'll be the lucky charm they so desperately need!

As I can tell tickets can't be purchased this far in advance but I would be beyond devastated if I missed out. Does anyone have some advice on how I can make sure I'm there? Cheers!

Reader Comments (5)

Jim Bennings
1 Posted 12/01/2018 at 11:23:17
David you will need to keep a watch out on the Everton box office site from maybe early March. They won't put any ticket details or info up any earlier than that I'd imagine as the Manchester City home game is the week before.

Best thing I'd advise is keep regularly checking the box office website from late February or early March and you will find something out.

Mike Galley
2 Posted 12/01/2018 at 12:40:04
David, if I was you I would contact the club early, even immediately, and explain your circumstances. They're usually pretty good with this sort of thing. Failing that, come back on here nearer the time and have another try.

You could also try the likes of StubHub, but be prepared to pay a little over the odds for your ticket on there.

Hope it all works out for you and you do indeed bring that little bit of luck for us!!!

Dermot O'Brien
3 Posted 12/01/2018 at 16:15:46
Hi David,

I contacted to club to try to reserve tickets for a different game but they told me they couldn't reserve tickets and gave me the ticket release dates. I am only travelling from Ireland though so they might give you more help if you are coming from Oz. But do as Jim and Mike say, keep an eye on the Box Office and StubHub.

So you started supporting Everton 10 years ago? You really are a glory hunter!! :)

Good luck getting the tickets!!

Ian Jones
4 Posted 13/01/2018 at 12:08:47
Hi David. As Mike suggests, Stubhub is a good place to look. They have tickets available at the moment. There is generally a premium to pay but at least you can get a ticket!

The only thing to watch out for is any changes in the scheduling and date of the match for TV purposes. It could be changed.

James Owen
5 Posted 23/01/2018 at 23:19:49
David, I am in Adelaide now.

When you get to Liverpool you will notice that the beer is a hell of a lot cheaper!!

Good luck with the ticket.