Tottenham pull off a remarkable recovery in Turin, earning a 2-2 draw with Juventus and two priceless away goals to take back to Wembley, while Manchester City thumped Basel 4-0.

Wednesday evening sees Real Madrid take on PSG and Liverpool are in Lisbon to face Porto.

Reader Comments (9)

Rob Halligan
1 Posted 14/02/2018 at 19:13:09
Who gives a toss!
Dermot Byrne
2 Posted 14/02/2018 at 19:31:54
Lol Rob. That is so right in so many ways!
Mike Gaynes
3 Posted 14/02/2018 at 20:08:35
Hey, at least it's footy. My TV is polluted with stuff called biathlon, slopestyle, half-ass-pipe and curling. People in spangles and tutus and snowsuits.

I'd rather watch Ronaldo do a triple toe loop than some magenta-clad character from the Olympic Athletes of Drugsia.

Carl Allan
4 Posted 14/02/2018 at 21:23:56
The Red Shite blowing Porto away, they have now won 3 away games since the end of January; we have won two since January of LAST year!!! How did we get so far behind them on the pitch so quickly?
Geoff Lambert
5 Posted 14/02/2018 at 21:24:17
I enjoy watching good football.

I don't get to see much these days so it makes a change to watch some joined-up stuff on the telly.

Well done to Spurs last night – wish we could play half as good as they do...

Rob Halligan
6 Posted 14/02/2018 at 22:35:36
I don't even understand why it's called 'Champions League' anyway, as probably about 95% of the teams in it aren't even Champions.

The top 16 European countries' League Champions should be divided into two groups and then play each other home and away. That's 14 games for each club. The two winners of each group then play in the final. Then it can be called the Champions League.

Steven Sturm
7 Posted 14/02/2018 at 22:38:07
Seems right to me, Rob. I'll notify Uefa.
Ian Smitham
8 Posted 14/02/2018 at 23:34:20
I have just posted this to my friends on Facebook:

Just started to get worried surely to God it cannot happen. Someone must step in, because if it gets to the final you know it will. Am starting to look for my worry beads. No, surely please, no. I can hear it in my mind...”six times, we've won it” enough said. No

Someone help me sleep at night, this nightmare is not happening, is it??

Ian Smitham
9 Posted 15/02/2018 at 00:10:54
Just been on YNFA and some bod is saying #6times. Surely not, please.