Tickets for sale, requests for spares, ride-share, and meet-up information for the home game against the Hammers should be posted to this thread. Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Note: We provide this purely as a means of fans letting other fans know of potentially available tickets or when tickets are wanted. We have no way of independently verifying the veracity of offers made and take no responsibility for them. By posting a message below, you accept that any transaction you enter into is done so at your own risk and that any contact details you mention will be publicly available on the Internet.

Reader Comments (6)

Eric Myles
1 Posted 08/08/2018 at 20:49:59
I'll be in Liverpool for a week in September which will take in the weekend of the West Ham game on Sunday 16th. Can anyone recommend how I would go about getting 3 tickets for the game as I'll be coming with a couple of relatives from Viet Nam who have never been before.
Dermot Byrne
2 Posted 08/08/2018 at 20:52:22
Eric that may be something to contact the club directly about. I could not guarantee their response but the club may well help. Worth a go?
Brent Stephens
3 Posted 08/08/2018 at 20:57:34
Eric, it might also be worth stressing to Everton (media dept as well?) that interest in UK football is starting to take off in Vietnam (well, I'm sure it is, isn't it?!) and there might be some good publicity for Everton over in Vietnam through these two guys. Potential for increasing the Everton fan footprint o/seas.
Eric Myles
4 Posted 09/08/2018 at 10:49:52
Thanks guys.

Checking the Club website they only have tickets on sale up to the Huddersfield game on 1 September so I'll check back there in a bit.

Any recommendations on where to sit? Last time I was there was in Gwladys Street end the first home game of the season in '94 against Villa.

Eric Myles
5 Posted 13/08/2018 at 11:34:10
Do I understand the official Club website correctly?

You can only buy 1 ticket per customer number?

Andy Codling
6 Posted 16/08/2018 at 14:54:29
Ex pat heading home requires one ticket for West Ham, my dad is 73 and wants to see the blues again in the old lady, any help appreciated andycodling1878@gmail.com