Tickets for sale, requests for spares, ride-share, and meet-up information for the home game against the Hammers should be posted to this thread. Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Note: We provide this purely as a means of fans letting other fans know of potentially available tickets or when tickets are wanted. We have no way of independently verifying the veracity of offers made and take no responsibility for them. By posting a message below, you accept that any transaction you enter into is done so at your own risk and that any contact details you mention will be publicly available on the Internet.

Reader Comments (19)

Eric Myles
1 Posted 08/08/2018 at 20:49:59
I'll be in Liverpool for a week in September which will take in the weekend of the West Ham game on Sunday 16th. Can anyone recommend how I would go about getting 3 tickets for the game as I'll be coming with a couple of relatives from Viet Nam who have never been before.
Dermot Byrne
2 Posted 08/08/2018 at 20:52:22
Eric that may be something to contact the club directly about. I could not guarantee their response but the club may well help. Worth a go?
Brent Stephens
3 Posted 08/08/2018 at 20:57:34
Eric, it might also be worth stressing to Everton (media dept as well?) that interest in UK football is starting to take off in Vietnam (well, I'm sure it is, isn't it?!) and there might be some good publicity for Everton over in Vietnam through these two guys. Potential for increasing the Everton fan footprint o/seas.
Eric Myles
4 Posted 09/08/2018 at 10:49:52
Thanks guys.

Checking the Club website they only have tickets on sale up to the Huddersfield game on 1 September so I'll check back there in a bit.

Any recommendations on where to sit? Last time I was there was in Gwladys Street end the first home game of the season in '94 against Villa.

Eric Myles
5 Posted 13/08/2018 at 11:34:10
Do I understand the official Club website correctly?

You can only buy 1 ticket per customer number?

Andy Codling
6 Posted 16/08/2018 at 14:54:29
Ex pat heading home requires one ticket for West Ham, my dad is 73 and wants to see the blues again in the old lady, any help appreciated andycodling1878@gmail.com
Eric Myles
7 Posted 26/08/2018 at 01:45:23
Need 3 tickets together, 1 can be for a youth (18 year old) but no problem if all 3 adult only.
Eric Myles
8 Posted 28/08/2018 at 10:45:08
Can anyone tell me what the view is like from the Top Balcony, Row S??

Is it restricted or a good view?

Brian Williams
9 Posted 28/08/2018 at 10:58:14
What seat number Eric?

By the way to buy more tickets I think you have to add names to your family and friends group. If you go on the tickets page you should find where you do it.

Jay Harris
10 Posted 28/08/2018 at 11:06:58
Eric,
The top balcony is like looking down from space. You see the whole picture but it is very distant.

Depending on where your seat is it may be restricted view.

Personally I always prefer the Park End if you can get a seat there.

If the club can't help there is always Stubhub.co.uk search for Everton and it will give you a full list of available tickets from cheapest to most expensive. There is a small fee but you can normally get tickets on there.

Brian Harrison
11 Posted 28/08/2018 at 11:08:06
Eric

I had a season ticket with a few friends for the top balcony about 30 years ago, problem with these seats is because you are so high you can see all the spaces on the pitch. So it makes you hyper critical of players not seeing passes of course he couldn't see what we could. I am now in Upper Bullens which I have been for about 28 years. I think its the best stand as you are closer to the pitch than a lot of seats in the main stand.

Eric Myles
12 Posted 28/08/2018 at 11:39:58
Thanks Brian, I can possibly get 3 seats together in Row S but don't want to be seeing the game through a letter box if it's too high up in the roof line.

Any idea what it would be like in S??

Brian Williams
13 Posted 28/08/2018 at 11:55:08
Eric. To give another opinion on the Top Balcony it's the best view possible if you're in say the middle third. I love it there and my season ticket has always been for there despite having watched from just about every other place in the ground.

Need to know your seat number to give you an idea though what your view will be like. Having said that when you buy your ticket on the OS it gives you a view of the pitch from the seat, which I think is a great idea from the club.

Oh and you won't see the game through a letter box from anywhere in the Top Balcony.

Eric Myles
14 Posted 29/08/2018 at 10:22:32
Thanks again, Brian.

Seats will be around number 80, or 160, seem to be either side of the half-way line?

Eric Myles
15 Posted 29/08/2018 at 10:33:24
From the OS

"You can see what the view of Goodison Park is like from every block of seats in the stadium using the specially designed console here."

But the link goes somewhere completely different!

Eric Myles
16 Posted 29/08/2018 at 10:39:35
Sorry Jay, only just seen your post. Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking on StubHub, there's nothing available in the Park End, the only 3 adult seats together are in Top Balcony so looks like I'll go for them.

The next question is: Which pub do we meet you guys in before (and after) the game??

Tony Abrahams
17 Posted 29/08/2018 at 10:41:32
Great point about the top balcony, made by Brian Harrison there. Definitely the best stand for staying ahead of the game because you really can see everything. But, with it being so high, it sometimes feels like the game is slower than it actually is, and that's why it's better being closer to the pitch.

I think Row S is going to be high, Erik, but there is a good vibe around Goodson, so as long as the atmosphere carries upwards, you should enjoy the game from there, mate.

Eric Myles
18 Posted 29/08/2018 at 10:50:40
Thanks for the info Tony.

Forgot to bring my credit card into work so I'll have to wait until I get back into work tomorrow to get the tickets.

Eric Myles
19 Posted 30/08/2018 at 11:39:05
Got my 3 tickets on StubHub but the odd thing is that the "seller" is the Club and they don't have those seats available for sale on the OS.

It seems there's a couple of Blocks of Rows Q, R and S seats 80 to 86 and QRS 156 to 162 that the Club only have on sale through StubHub??