T’was the Day of Christmas, and all through TW, not a post was stirring, to say Merry Christmas!

Thank you Lyndon and Michael, and a very Merry Christmas to all.

Best fan site on the web, hands down. Thanks for all you do.

Merry Christmas everyone. Things will get better.

Reader Comments (12)

Ian Hollingworth
1 Posted 26/12/2018 at 09:01:37
Good shout Jamie, Merry Christmas to all
Christine Foster
2 Posted 26/12/2018 at 14:30:23
Merry Christmas to all, god bless us everyone!
Lord knows we need divine intervention!

Merry Christmas and a great 2019 Jamie!

Jamie Crowley
3 Posted 26/12/2018 at 18:32:52
You, too Christine.

Things did indeed get better. Good response from the boys today.

Let’s pray the hope Marco has brought comes to fruition in 2019.

James Flynn
4 Posted 26/12/2018 at 21:37:13
Belated Merry Happy, Jamie Boy, now and forever.
Paul Birmingham
5 Posted 26/12/2018 at 23:31:03
It’s been a good Chrimbo and All The Best of The Seasons Greetings To All TWRs.

Fresh Hope for 2019 and so to beat Brighton, and. I believe we will.

Tim Greeley
6 Posted 27/12/2018 at 03:42:25
Jamie Crowley, published internet author. Merry Christmas indeed!!
Laurie Hartley
7 Posted 27/12/2018 at 07:39:33
Merry Christmas Jamie but most of all a Happy New Year. You know what I mean!

Ian Hollingworth - your post Spurs prayer was answered - I hope you have said thank you.

Ian Hollingworth
8 Posted 27/12/2018 at 07:59:11
Laurie H, I am very thankful and let's hope the response signals a run of results we can cheer.
Derek Taylor
9 Posted 27/12/2018 at 09:15:20
The problem is, Ian, we don't play Burnley every week. The mindset when playing anybody decent appears totally different – we have to show respect to them, it has always seemed!

I've always felt that successive managers discount getting results against the big boys, whatever their pre-game claptrap.

Laurie Hartley
10 Posted 27/12/2018 at 09:47:24
Derek # 9 - I was as cheesed off as anyone after the Spurs game but I honestly think Silva believes we can beat anyone. Lack of belief is not one of his shortcomings.

But I do start worrying when I hear players use the word “hopefully” – as in for example “hopefully we can kick on from here”. As soon as I hear that, I expect it to go exactly the opposite way. The players have to have a winning mentality as well as the manager.

Tony Abrahams
11 Posted 27/12/2018 at 11:32:52
Christmas has gone, especially on this thread!

Hope you are having a great holiday, in sunny Florida, Jamie, and hope your wife wasn't too upset with Everton yesterday, mate!

Bob Parrington
12 Posted 28/12/2018 at 05:29:17
Well done everybody on here. Wishing you all a healthy and happy 2019!

Temperature here has been high here, too! Mid to high thirties all week and continuing through New Year's Eve.

Red wine's too warm, white wine needs to be around 4 to 6°C and beer close to 2°C! Watching the Burnley Gee-win in air-con room was a real pleasure! Smiles for a change, eh!