Tickets for sale, requests for spares, ride-share, and meet-up information for the visit of Liverpool to Goodison Park currently scheduled for Sunday, 3 March should be posted to this thread. Face value or "at cost" ticket sales only, please.

Note: We provide this purely as a means of fans letting other fans know of potentially available tickets or when tickets are wanted. We have no way of independently verifying the veracity of offers made and take no responsibility for them. By posting a message below, you accept that any transaction you enter into is done so at your own risk and that any contact details you mention will be publicly available on the Internet.

Reader Comments (11)

Kim Vivian
1 Posted 14/01/2019 at 18:24:09
It may be too early yet, but do we know when the derby game is being played? (It's showing as 3:00 pm on Saturday but I figure it will be shown on TV so would change from that). I am in Liverpool that weekend and (although I might just as well try for the lottery), if by some miracle I can get a ticket it would be good to plan around that.
Brian Wilkinson
2 Posted 20/01/2019 at 22:29:11
If anyone else has a spare, I would like to put myself second in line, behind Kim.
Craig Mills
3 Posted 22/01/2019 at 19:46:40
I'm looking for an adult ticket; anywhere in the ground is fine

Craig 07824 866921

Simon Spencer
4 Posted 24/01/2019 at 06:48:40
Hi

I am looking for two tickets. S.spencer291@gmail.com

Thanks

James Doran
5 Posted 27/01/2019 at 20:29:40
I'd be grateful if someone could put me in touch with someone travelling to the South Coast after this match with a space in their vehicle.

Cheers,

James.Doran@hotmail.co.uk

Dave Abrahams
6 Posted 27/01/2019 at 20:48:52
This game is now being played on Sunday 3 March, with a 4:15 pm start.
Brian Murray
7 Posted 28/02/2019 at 03:32:21
3 blue scousers living in Burnham on sea looking for derby tickets. Will pay over the odds. Ring Brian 07729561794
Micheal Lynch
8 Posted 28/02/2019 at 19:12:41
Looking for one or two tickets . Don’t need to be together . Please text or call 00353876817795. Thanks in advance .
Mícheál Lynch
Dean Hennessy
9 Posted 28/02/2019 at 21:19:34
First time heading over for a match, I'm just wondering where’s the best pub to visit before going to the match???
Dave Abrahams
10 Posted 28/02/2019 at 21:36:00
Dean (9), try Thomas Frosts, it's a Wetherspoons pub, a Blue house on Walton Road, abrisk five minute walk from Goodison; The Royal Oak two minutes from Thomas Frosts at the bottom of Spellow Lane another Blue house; The Red Brick two minutes from The Royal Oak another Blue, very Blue house; then come out of the Red Brick and walk up the street to The Wilmslow right outside the ground. Go to The Wilmslow after the game, hopefully it will be bouncing after a great win.

Enjoy your day Dean, hope you bring plenty of luck with you.

Daniel Bentley
11 Posted 01/03/2019 at 18:37:07
I know it's a crazy ask. But I need 1 ticket for them dogs. Any joy, please call 07388660652