Season 2011-12

Ordering from EFC online store

12 Comments: First  |  Last

Has anyone else experienced difficulty in ordering on line direct from the official website?

I've been trying for over a week to order two shirts for my 6-year-old. Each time the order goes through, an e.mail bounces back a few hours later to say there has been a problem with my credit card... and the same with my wife. There's no problem as we order online from eBay, Amazon etc etc on a regular basis.

When I ask about what's gone wrong, the automated reply says "Call our support store" ... which will prove expensive from New Zealand!

Any suggestions... no wonder our club is in dire financial strife when they keep refusing £100 orders!

Any good Thai knock-off sites? Just wondering ... but my boy (whose middle name is 'Everton' ) will be distraught if he doesn't receive the shirts we promised!
Spragg Johnson, New Zealand     Posted 29/09/2011 at 21:04:06

back Return to the Mail Bag  :  Add your Comments back

Comments

Peter Bourke
1   Posted 30/09/2011 at 06:27:07

Can't say I have had the same problem Spragg. We live in Sydney and have ordered plenty of times off the official site. Our orders normally turn up within 3-4 days and we have found the service excellent. Not to mention you dont pay VAT when ordering from overseas.

Hope the young fella gets what he wants in the end.

Chris Bannantyne
2   Posted 30/09/2011 at 08:17:46

Also live in Sydney. Only had trouble ordering the everton cologne. Apparently they won't post to Aus. Might be a bomb or something. Everything else, excellent service.

Up the Wallabies!
Kevin Merrie
3   Posted 30/09/2011 at 08:26:49

Hi Spragg, I live in Hamilton, NZ and have had no problems ordering from the site except when i ordered a shirt for the mrs, a chelsea baby-grow top was bundled up with it!
John Daley
4   Posted 30/09/2011 at 08:32:30

"Only had trouble ordering the Everton cologne"

I didn't think anyone actually bought this stuff. Anyone know what it smells like? I'm guessing a bit like a hollowed out horse?
Lynn Choo
5   Posted 30/09/2011 at 08:45:16

I am from Malaysia and I made an order a few days ago. Did not have any problems at all but I do get that same problem ordering from eBay UK! I did not know what the cause was as I did not have any problems ordering with my credit card from other websites.
Al Reddish
6   Posted 30/09/2011 at 09:35:29

Send an email to the club instead of a call, I am sure there will be someone able to help you.... and good luck.
Adam Fenlon
7   Posted 30/09/2011 at 10:19:53

No dramas from me either. Last time I ordered from the website ? in fact the shirt I'm wearing now was bought off there not long ago.
Peter Cummo
8   Posted 30/09/2011 at 12:01:44

Last year, I contacted the TS and was going to order two cut-price shirts until they told me the shipping price to Ontario would be over twenty quid and would take a fortnight. I e.mailed an old friend back home and asked him to pick them and send them by post... the charge: four quid fifty and I had them in 4 days.
Chris Bannantyne
9   Posted 30/09/2011 at 09:12:33

Well I just order all the shit. No idea what the cologne smells like, never got it. Probably crap, but it has an everton logo on the bottle.
Andy Crooks
10   Posted 01/10/2011 at 00:55:03

Sometimes one chances on a day brightening item just by pure chance."Everton Cologne" say it out loud,"Everton, fucking cologne." A shite day is suddenly transformed,
Mike Green
11   Posted 01/10/2011 at 05:44:13

One of the few benefits of living in England is I'm able to order 'Everton Cologne' ? online! Always a backstop for birthdays, Xmas, leaving presents, Mothers Day etc.

Chris ? the reason they won't send it to Aus is nothing to do with it being deemed flammable, so they won't allow it on planes ? it's because you don't deserve it! ;D
Peter Healing
12   Posted 02/10/2011 at 20:59:30

No probs ordering from Christchurch, NZ. Done it a few times and hope to do again.